Kaiser 3 Day Diet
The Kaiser 3 day diet is another diet that claims massive weight loss in a short space of time. This diet claims that you can lose 10 pounds in three days. It sounds inconceivable, but according to the diet plan the claim is true, if you stick to the plan.
The Kaiser 3 day diet provides a menu that must be followed to the letter to get results, but you do get to eat real food. The plan claims that the Kaiser 3 day diet causes a chemical breakdown in your system, which results in rapid weight loss. Although it would soon get rather boring if you only ate the three days of food in permanent repetition, one assumes that even if the first hit of weight loss was 10 pounds, it would be incredibly difficult to sustain this level of loss.
However, there are those who claim the Kaiser 3 day diet has worked for them, and it does contain a range of fruit and vegetables. It is not too bad in terms of food grouping, but whether it provides you with enough food and energy to successfully live on is another matter.
The Kaiser 3 day diet provides the following meal plan:
* Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 slice toast
* Lunch: 1/2 cup tuna, 1 slice toast, coffee/tea
* Dinner: 3 oz meat, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup beets, 1 small apple, 1 cup vanilla ice cream
* Breakfast: 1/2 banana, 1 egg, 1 slice toast
* Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 saltine crackers
* Dinner: 2 hot dogs, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
* Breakfast: 1 hardboiled egg, 1 slice toast
* Lunch: 1 oz cheddar cheese, 5 saltine crackers, 1 small apple
* Dinner: 1 cup tuna, 1 cup beets, 1 cup cauliflower, 1/2 cantaloupe, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
In order for you to succeed on the Kaiser 3 day diet, you must follow the plan to the letter. The Kaiser 3 day diet does not allow substitutions or changes.